Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.
Death and Inheritance
When a person dies, their relatives and loved ones face many questions: What support can be expected? Is there a will? What formalities have to be taken care of?
There are 2 living situations for Death and Inheritance
There are 58 services for Death and Inheritance
Top 10 Services
- Delivery deadline for surpluses from the realisation of pledges in the pawnbroking business: extension
- Applying for recognition as a geriatric nurse with a professional qualification from third countries
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Applying for housing benefit for the first time or for the first time
- Apply for an exemption from the ban on working on Sundays and public holidays
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Applying for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Applying for child benefit
- Applying for cancellation of membership at the Chamber of Crafts
- Apply for a licence to practise as a psychotherapist with a professional qualification from the EU/EEA/Switzerland
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.