Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.
Taxes and Social Insurance Contributions
Whether it’s our weekly shop, petrol for the car or our wages, we all pay taxes and social insurance contributions. Every euro we pay in tax finances state expenditure, for example on social protection and national security. This section gives you an overview of the most important topics, places to seek advice, and services related to taxes, social insurance contributions and charges.
There are 8 living situations for Taxes and Social Insurance Contributions
- Tax return
- Income tax and church tax
- Social contributions
- Land tax and land transfer tax
- Secondary home tax
- Vehicle taxes
- Inheritance tax and gift tax
- Other taxes
There are 99 services for Taxes and Social Insurance Contributions
Top 10 Services
- Delivery deadline for surpluses from the realisation of pledges in the pawnbroking business: extension
- Applying for recognition as a geriatric nurse with a professional qualification from third countries
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Applying for housing benefit for the first time or for the first time
- Apply for an exemption from the ban on working on Sundays and public holidays
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Applying for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Applying for child benefit
- Applying for cancellation of membership at the Chamber of Crafts
- Apply for a licence to practise as a psychotherapist with a professional qualification from the EU/EEA/Switzerland
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.