Please enter a search term.
Your selected location: Rhede (Ems)
For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Migration and Integration
Do you want to live and work in Germany? Are you looking for information on topics like asylum and refugee protection? Do you want to study in Germany? You’re looking in the right place. This section provides information and advisory services for people from other countries.
There are 4 living situations for Migration and Integration
There are 133 services for Migration and Integration
Top 10 Services
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Apply for housing benefit for the first time
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Apply for child benefit
- Services for education and participation among children, adolescents and young adults Provision
- Apply for a change of tax bracket during marriage or civil partnership
- Confirmation of landlord
- Vehicle deregistration for decommissioning
- Business registration
- School travel costs
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.