Please enter a search term.
Your selected location: Rhede (Ems)
For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Partnership and Family
For many people, family is a very important area of their life. Marriage, partnerships and families can have all sorts of constellations. They can include adoptive and foster children, and can be based on LGBT parenting or patchwork family structures. Family structures can also evolve into lone parents with children if a couple separates or a partner dies. Names are changed, certificates are issued – there is a whole lot of bureaucracy involved.
There are 5 living situations for Partnership and Family
There are 133 services for Partnership and Family
Top 10 Services
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Apply for housing benefit for the first time
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Apply for child benefit
- Services for education and participation among children, adolescents and young adults Provision
- Apply for a change of tax bracket during marriage or civil partnership
- Confirmation of landlord
- Vehicle deregistration for decommissioning
- Business registration
- School travel costs
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.