Please enter a search term.
Your selected location: Rhede (Ems)
For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Are you about to become or have you recently become a parent? A new baby brings a few administrative tasks with it: birth certificate, custody declaration and much more. To help you keep track of everything, we have compiled information for expectant and new parents here.
There are 2 living situations for Birth
There are 29 services for Birth
Top 10 Services
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Apply for housing benefit for the first time
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Apply for child benefit
- Services for education and participation among children, adolescents and young adults Provision
- Apply for a change of tax bracket during marriage or civil partnership
- Confirmation of landlord
- Vehicle deregistration for decommissioning
- Business registration
- School travel costs
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.