Please enter a search term.
Your selected location: Rhede (Ems)
For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Emergencies and Assistance to Victims
Whether financially, socially or through an accident, anyone can find themselves in an emergency situation or crisis. Here you will find counselling and services to help you find your way out of crises and emergencies. This section also offers information about disaster response and counselling for victims.
There are 2 living situations for Emergencies and Assistance to Victims
There are 44 services for Emergencies and Assistance to Victims
Top 10 Services
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Apply for housing benefit for the first time
- Confirmation of landlord
- Applying for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Applying for child benefit
- Vehicle deregistration for decommissioning
- Services for education and participation among children, adolescents and young adults Provision
- Apply for a small firearms license
- Business registration
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.