Please enter a search term.
Your selected location: Rhede (Ems)
For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Rights and Consumer Protection
What are your rights as a consumer? What does consumer protection mean? What options are available when a dispute cannot be resolved privately? Options range from out-of-court proceedings and dispute arbitration to criminal complaints and lawsuits
There are 4 living situations for Rights and Consumer Protection
- Out-of-court proceedings and dispute arbitration
- Court proceedings, criminal complaints and lawsuits
- Consumer protection
- Data protection, information and inspection of files
There are 51 services for Rights and Consumer Protection
Top 10 Services
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Apply for housing benefit for the first time
- Confirmation of landlord
- Applying for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Applying for child benefit
- Vehicle deregistration for decommissioning
- Services for education and participation among children, adolescents and young adults Provision
- Apply for a small firearms license
- Business registration
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.