Please enter a search term.
Your selected location: Rhede (Ems)
For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Identity Papers and Documents
Papers, please! Germany has an identification requirement. This means that people over 16 must have a national identity card or a passport. There are also many other identity papers, documents and certificates that you can apply for, change or have certified.
There are 2 living situations for Identity Papers and Documents
There are 174 services for Identity Papers and Documents
Top 10 Services
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Apply for housing benefit for the first time
- Confirmation of landlord
- Applying for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Applying for child benefit
- Vehicle deregistration for decommissioning
- Services for education and participation among children, adolescents and young adults Provision
- Apply for a small firearms license
- Business registration
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.