Please enter a search term.
Your selected location: Rhede (Ems)
For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Taxes and Social Insurance Contributions
Whether it’s our weekly shop, petrol for the car or our wages, we all pay taxes and social insurance contributions. Every euro we pay in tax finances state expenditure, for example on social protection and national security. This section gives you an overview of the most important topics, places to seek advice, and services related to taxes, social insurance contributions and charges.
There are 8 living situations for Taxes and Social Insurance Contributions
- Tax return
- Income tax and church tax
- Social contributions
- Land tax and land transfer tax
- Secondary home tax
- Vehicle taxes
- Inheritance tax and gift tax
- Other taxes
There are 81 services for Taxes and Social Insurance Contributions
Top 10 Services
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Apply for housing benefit for the first time
- Confirmation of landlord
- Applying for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Applying for child benefit
- Apply for a small firearms license
- Services for education and participation among children, adolescents and young adults Provision
- Vehicle deregistration for decommissioning
- Declaration of resignation from the church
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.