Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.
School-Based Professional Training
School-based vocational training means that both practical and theoretical training takes place in a school. It is supplemented by internships. The duration of training is two to three years.
Technical assistant occupations (e.g. chemical-technical assistant) and many health professions (e.g. dietitian or physiotherapist) can only be learned in such a training course. School-based vocational training takes place in vocational schools.
There are 4 services for School-Based Professional Training
Top 10 Services
- Soil benchmark card - extract/information
- Exchange of an old driver's license into a new driver's license
- Church Resignation Declaration
- Apply for child benefit
- Motor vehicle re-registration
- Apply for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Children's passport exhibition
- Educational and participation services for children, adolescents and young adults Provision of
- Dog tax fixing
- Apply for an identity card
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.