Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.
The application possibilities for people with language skills and international experience continue to increase and become more and more diverse. What is needed is understanding of the mentality and culture of other countries, mobility, flexibility and insight into the economic and social life of other countries.
Whether you are looking for a stay abroad as part of your studies or want to complete an internship: the preparation should start at least one year in advance.
The academic offices abroad primarily provide information on study opportunities abroad. There you will also find information on ERASMUS, the European Union's exchange programme. Helpful information and financial support for stays abroad is also available at the German Academic Exchange Service(DAAD).
For more information on studying abroad, visit Universities Worldwide with links to 6900 universities in 178 countries and the IEC Online, the International Education Centre Online. There is a search for country, university and course of study.
The portal "Europe is coming - let's go!" of the Federal Employment Agency informs about study conditions in all EU member states.
There is one service for Studying Abroad
Top 10 Services
- Soil benchmark card - extract/information
- Exchange of an old driver's license into a new driver's license
- Church Resignation Declaration
- Motor vehicle re-registration
- Apply for child benefit
- Apply for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Dog tax fixing
- Apply for an identity card
- Educational and participation services for children, adolescents and young adults Provision of
- Children's passport exhibition
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.