For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Citizenship Affairs

There are 6 services for Citizenship Affairs

In many areas of daily life, there is a need to have documents or copies, as well as copies or printouts of documents, certified. A prerequisite for the official certification...
From 1 September 2011, the electronic residence permit (eAT) will be introduced nationwide. The eAT is a plastic card made of polycarbonate (PC) in cheque card format, with...
If you want to enter Germany for a long-term stay, you must apply for a national visa.
The official certification of signatures is used for identity checks. The competent body may certify signatures if: the signed document is required for submission to a German...
Top of the Page