Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.
Death and Inheritance
When a person dies, their relatives and loved ones face many questions: What support can be expected? Is there a will? What formalities have to be taken care of?
There are 2 living situations for Death and Inheritance
There are 57 services for Death and Inheritance
Top 10 Services
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Applying for housing benefit for the first time
- Apply for child benefit
- Swap your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Services for education and participation among children, adolescents and young adults Provision
- Applying for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Business Registration
- Leaving the Church Declaration
- Apply for re-registration of your motor vehicle (without change of owner)
- Applying for parental allowance