Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.
Emergencies and Assistance to Victims
Whether financially, socially or through an accident, anyone can find themselves in an emergency situation or crisis. Here you will find counselling and services to help you find your way out of crises and emergencies. This section also offers information about disaster response and counselling for victims.
There are 2 living situations for Emergencies and Assistance to Victims
There are 43 services for Emergencies and Assistance to Victims
Top 10 Services
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Applying for housing benefit for the first time
- Apply for child benefit
- Swap your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Services for education and participation among children, adolescents and young adults Provision
- Applying for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Business Registration
- Leaving the Church Declaration
- Apply for re-registration of your motor vehicle (without change of owner)
- Applying for parental allowance