Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.
Elections, Civic Engagement and Participation
Having your say and playing a part – would you like to do something useful and make a valuable contribution to society? There are lots of ways to get involved, with voluntary work and voting just two examples.
There are 2 living situations for Elections, Civic Engagement and Participation
There are 41 services for Elections, Civic Engagement and Participation
Top 10 Services
- Delivery deadline for surpluses from the realisation of pledges in the pawnbroking business: extension
- Apply for recognition as a geriatric nurse with professional qualifications from third countries
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Applying for housing benefit for the first time or for the first time
- Requesting an exception from the prohibition of work on Sundays and public holidays
- Exchange old driver's license for new driver's license
- Applying for a change of tax class during marriage or civil partnership
- Applying for cancellation of membership at the Chamber of Crafts
- Apply for child benefit
- Apply for license to practice as a psychotherapist with professional qualification from EU/EEA/Switzerland
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.