Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.
Job search and unemployment
If you lose your job, you are bound to have lots of questions. Am I entitled to unemployment benefit? Where do I have to register? How am I insured? Where can I find help with looking for a job? You can find information and support relating to unemployment and job-seeking here.
There are 25 services for Job search and unemployment
Top 10 Services
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Apply for housing benefit for the first time
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Apply for child benefit
- Apply for a change of tax bracket during marriage or civil partnership
- Services for education and participation among children, adolescents and young adults Provision
- Confirmation of landlord
- Vehicle deregistration for decommissioning
- Business registration
- Applying for parental allowance
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.