For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Rhede (Ems) (268...)


There are 7 services for Associations

The board of a newly formed party must report the foundation to the competent authority.
Associations are organisations in which individuals have united for a specific common purpose. The structure and tasks of an association are defined in the association statutes.
A political party is an association of citizens who want to influence the formation of political will satand and participate in the representation of citizens in the German...
In a so-called foundation business, the founder determines the name, registered office and organs of the Foundation and undertakes to provide it with a foundation's assets ...
Agricultural organisations can be recognised on request.
If you are a citizen or trader or wish to use public institutions such as the town hall, town hall, schools, school sports facilities, etc. for private purposes, you need the...
If you run a registered association and offer your members in sports that are usually part of grassroots sport, you can benefit from public funding, depending on the local...
Top of the Page