For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Rhede (Ems) (268...)

Senior Representation

There are 2 services for Senior Representation

The senior citizens' representation is voluntary, non-denominational and non-partisan. It has no economic objectives and its members do not receive any grants. The following...
Senior counselling can help with questions that arise with age. Such questions can be: How can I live in the apartment according to my age? How do I apply for care...
Top of the Page