For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Rhede (Ems) (268...)

Property Law

There are 2 services for Property Law

A prerequisite for appointment as insolvency administrator or trustee in insolvency proceedings is regularly the prior inclusion in a pre-selection list maintained by the...
Permission shall be granted by the competent authority.
Top of the Page