For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Rhede (Ems) (268...)

Pregnancy Conflict

There is one service for Pregnancy Conflict

Did you get pregnant unintentionally? Does pregnancy put you in a conflict situation? Are you faced with the decision whether you can or would like to have another child? For...
Top of the Page