For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Rhede (Ems) (268...)


There are 4 services for Others

You will receive a confirmation of registration when you register with a main or secondary apartment at the office responsible for this apartment. It is used to prove the...
As of 1 November 2015, regulations will come into force on the basis of the new Federal Registration Act (BMG), which you must observe in the event of a change of residence. If...
The information block is set up by the competent authority. Other bodies involved, such as those of the previous dwelling and the bodies responsible for any other dwellings,...
On request, the competent authority will issue you with a registration certificate if you are registered there with a main or secondary apartment. A registration certificate is...
Top of the Page