For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Rhede (Ems) (268...)

Modification of Entries

There are 4 services for Modification of Entries

Certain technical changes must be reviewed immediately by the Technical Testing Centre or an officially recognised monitoring organisation (DEKRA, GTÜ, KÜS, TÜV): Change of...
As a vehicle owner, register your vehicle to a new address and apply for a new vehicle registration numberif you move your residence to another municipality. Re-labelling ...
If a vehicle is to be rewritten to a new holder in another registration district, an application must be submitted to the competent authority in the new registration district....
If you change your address within the admission seq. the registration district, you will receive a new Registration Certificate Part I.
Top of the Page