For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Rhede (Ems) (268...)

Compensation for Victims of Violent Crimes

There are 3 services for Compensation for Victims of Violent Crimes

In dealing with courts and other authorities, victims of crime and their relatives often feel misunderstood and left alone in the event of problems and conflicts resulting from...
If you have suffered damage to your health through no fault of your own, you can receive care under the Compensation Act for Victims of Violence (OEG). The care is provided in...
Everyone has the right to submit an application for access to the personal documents of the State Security Service of the former GDR. The documents on missing or deceased...
Top of the Page