Your selected location: Rhede (Ems) (268...)For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
School-Based Professional Training
School-based vocational training means that both practical and theoretical training takes place in a school. It is supplemented by internships. The duration of training is two to three years.
Technical assistant occupations (e.g. chemical-technical assistant) and many health professions (e.g. dietitian or physiotherapist) can only be learned in such a training course. School-based vocational training takes place in vocational schools.
There are 4 services for School-Based Professional Training
Top 10 Services
- Soil benchmark card - extract/information
- Exchange of an old driver's license into a new driver's license
- Church Resignation Declaration
- Motor vehicle re-registration
- Apply for child benefit
- Apply for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Dog tax fixing
- Apply for an identity card
- Educational and participation services for children, adolescents and young adults Provision of
- Children's passport exhibition
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.