Your selected location: Rhede (Ems) (268...)For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Vocational Training in the Dual System
"Dual system" means the division of vocational training into two complementary parts: one in-company and one school part. This form of vocational training is used in most training occupations.
There are 53 services for Vocational Training in the Dual System
Top 10 Services
- Soil benchmark card - extract/information
- Exchange of an old driver's license into a new driver's license
- Church Resignation Declaration
- Motor vehicle re-registration
- Apply for child benefit
- Apply for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Dog tax fixing
- Apply for an identity card
- Educational and participation services for children, adolescents and young adults Provision of
- Children's passport exhibition
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.