For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Rhede (Ems) (268...)

Admission to the Course

There is one service for Admission to the Course

A foreign university degree may be conducted in the form conferring on it, indicating the lending institution. There is no assessment of the university degree or formal...
Top of the Page