Your selected location: Rhede (Ems) (268...)For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
The Europa-Job-Center offers a wide range of information and advice to workers who wish to work in another EU country or to complete training there. The aim of the Europa-Job-Center is to provide employment for interested parties.
Services of the Europa-Job-Center:
- Individual and free advice for all interested parties
- Support for interested parties in finding suitable job opportunities in EU countries and on the international labour market
- Information on working and living conditions in European countries
- Information on social security issues when starting work abroad in Europe
- Advice on continuing education offers
- Support and advice for employers from EU countries in the search for workers in Saxony-Anhalt and the rest of Germany
- Support for bringing together workers who are ready to work and employers offering jobs
- Specific activities for the placement of young people under 25 who are willing to travel to the European labour market, such as measures to prepare for stays abroad and supported internships abroad
There are 34 services for Work Abroad
Top 10 Services
- Soil benchmark card - extract/information
- Exchange of an old driver's license into a new driver's license
- Church Resignation Declaration
- Apply for child benefit
- Motor vehicle re-registration
- Children's passport exhibition
- Apply for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Educational and participation services for children, adolescents and young adults Provision of
- Dog tax fixing
- Apply for an identity card
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.