Your selected location: Rhede (Ems) (268...)For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Donation of An Organ
In any case, the need for donor organs is high, and many people have been waiting for years for a suitable organ. In order to be able to help them, it is important to decide for or against organ donation and to record the decision in an organ donation card. This ensures that the doctors will act according to your wishes.
In addition to the living, organs are also eligible for people whose brain functions have already been extinguished, but whose cardiovascular system is still artificially maintained.
For successful organ donation, it is essential that donated organs are healthy and functional. Therefore, in the case of a brain death in the case of an existing consent, various examinations are carried out immediately before the removal of the organ in order to check its functioning.
You can apply for an organ donation card here.
Further information on organ donation can be obtained from the Federal Centre for Health Education.
There is one service for Donation of An Organ
Top 10 Services
- Soil benchmark card - extract/information
- Exchange of an old driver's license into a new driver's license
- Church Resignation Declaration
- Motor vehicle re-registration
- Apply for child benefit
- Apply for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Dog tax fixing
- Apply for an identity card
- Educational and participation services for children, adolescents and young adults Provision of
- Children's passport exhibition
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.