For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Rhede (Ems) (268...)

Other Forms of Childcare

There are 2 services for Other Forms of Childcare

In youth welfare facilities, children, adolescents and young adultswho do not have parents or do not receive regular care in their parents' homes find a home. The reasons for...
A person who wants to look after one or more children outside the household of the legal guardian during part of the day and more than 15 hours a week for a fee of more than...
Top of the Page