Service Finder

Please enter a search term.

Your selected location: Rhede (Ems) (268...)For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Family and Children

Do you want to get married, get married in a registered civil partnership or get divorced? Partnerships certified as a civil are based on numerous legal regulations designed to shape coexistence. Here you will find information and information.

There are 4 life situations for Family and Children

There are 75 services for Family and Children

Further Links

Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.