Your selected location: Rhede (Ems) (268...)For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Illness and Health
The sick and disabled need special attention and support. This is why these people and their families can benefit from a wide range of counselling and support services, as well as financial and other assistance. Here you will find more information.
There are 6 life situations for Illness and Health
- Medical System
- Financial and Other Support
- Donation of An Organ
- Benefit / Pension Claims
There are 155 services for Illness and Health
Top 10 Services
- Soil benchmark card - extract/information
- Exchange of an old driver's license into a new driver's license
- Church Resignation Declaration
- Apply for child benefit
- Motor vehicle re-registration
- Apply for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Dog tax fixing
- Educational and participation services for children, adolescents and young adults Provision of
- Children's passport exhibition
- Apply for an identity card
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.