Your selected location: Rhede (Ems) (268...)For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Emergencies and Victim Support
Everyone can get into an emergency and then need help. People in need have rights and obligations that they often do not know about at first. Here you will find tips and information on behaviour in emergencies and on the possibilities of victim support.
There are 8 life situations for Emergencies and Victim Support
- Drugs and Addictions
- Financial Crises
- Compensation for Victims of Violent Crimes
- Pregnancy Conflict
- Danger / Danger Prevention
- Financial and Other Support
- Benefit / Pension Claims
There are 89 services for Emergencies and Victim Support
Top 10 Services
- Soil benchmark card - extract/information
- Exchange of an old driver's license into a new driver's license
- Church Resignation Declaration
- Motor vehicle re-registration
- Apply for child benefit
- Apply for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Dog tax fixing
- Apply for an identity card
- Educational and participation services for children, adolescents and young adults Provision of
- Children's passport exhibition
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.