Your selected location: Rhede (Ems) (268...)For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.
Many questions may arise before starting work and during training. How do I apply for a Voluntary Social Year? Can I complete part of my vocational training abroad? How do I register for exams? Trainees can also find extensive information here, e.g. on regulations on training contracts.
The main form of vocational training in Germany is the
- Vocational training in the dual system (in vocational school and company),
in addition, there are also
- School-based vocational training (exclusively in vocational school).
There are 5 life situations for Professional Education
- Career Guidance, Career Counselling, Career Preparation
- Vocational Training in the Dual System
- Financial and Other Support
- School-Based Professional Training
- Work Abroad
There are 82 services for Professional Education
Top 10 Services
- Soil benchmark card - extract/information
- Exchange of an old driver's license into a new driver's license
- Church Resignation Declaration
- Apply for child benefit
- Motor vehicle re-registration
- Apply for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Dog tax fixing
- Educational and participation services for children, adolescents and young adults Provision of
- Children's passport exhibition
- Apply for an identity card
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.