Service Finder

Please enter a search term.

Your selected location: Rhede (Ems) (268...)For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Professional Education

Many questions may arise before starting work and during training. How do I apply for a Voluntary Social Year? Can I complete part of my vocational training abroad? How do I register for exams? Trainees can also find extensive information here, e.g. on regulations on training contracts.

The main form of vocational training in Germany is the

  • Vocational training in the dual system (in vocational school and company),

in addition, there are also

  • School-based vocational training (exclusively in vocational school).

There are 5 life situations for Professional Education

There are 82 services for Professional Education

Further Links

Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.