For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Rhede (Ems) (268...)

Conclude company

There are 3 services for Conclude company

If you open or close the operation of a branch or independent branch for commercial weapons manufacturing and/or arms trafficking, you must indicate this.
Do you want to close your business, move it to a place that falls within the remit of a municipality other than the municipality responsible for the past, or do you want to...
If you want to have your entry in the craft register or in the trade registers of the competent authority deleted (e.B. due to abandonment of the craft), you must do so at the...
Top of the Page