Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.
Are you about to become or have you recently become a parent? A new baby brings a few administrative tasks with it: birth certificate, custody declaration and much more. To help you keep track of everything, we have compiled information for expectant and new parents here.
There are 2 living situations for Birth
There are 31 services for Birth
Top 10 Services
- Delivery deadline for surpluses from the realisation of pledges in the pawnbroking business: extension
- Applying for recognition as a geriatric nurse with a professional qualification from third countries
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Apply for housing benefit for the first time
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Apply for an exemption from the ban on working on Sundays and public holidays
- Applying for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Applying for child benefit
- Applying for cancellation of membership at the Chamber of Crafts
- Applying for parental allowance
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.