Please enter a search term.
Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.
Rights and Consumer Protection
What are your rights as a consumer? What does consumer protection mean? What options are available when a dispute cannot be resolved privately? Options range from out-of-court proceedings and dispute arbitration to criminal complaints and lawsuits
There are 4 living situations for Rights and Consumer Protection
- Out-of-court proceedings and dispute arbitration
- Court proceedings, criminal complaints and lawsuits
- Consumer protection
- Data protection, information and inspection of files
There are 47 services for Rights and Consumer Protection
Top 10 Services
- Delivery deadline for surpluses from the realisation of pledges in the pawnbroking business: extension
- Applying for recognition as a geriatric nurse with a professional qualification from third countries
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- Apply for housing benefit for the first time
- Apply for an exemption from the ban on working on Sundays and public holidays
- Exchange your old driver's license for a new driver's license
- Applying for a change of tax brackets during marriage or civil partnership
- Applying for cancellation of membership at the Chamber of Crafts
- Applying for child benefit
- Apply for a licence to practise as a psychotherapist with a professional qualification from the EU/EEA/Switzerland
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.