Vocational training: confirmation of apprenticeship
It is possible to submit an application for confirmation of the apprenticeship/training period to the competent authority.
Who should I contact?
Contact the chamber responsible for your field of training, i.e. the chamber in whose district the final or journeyman's examination was taken or the training was completed. This can be, for example:
- the Chamber of Crafts for vocational training in occupations covered by the Crafts Code,
- the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for vocational training in non-craft trades,
- the Chamber of Agriculture for vocational training in agricultural and rural home economics occupations,
- the Chamber of Lawyers, Patent Attorneys and Notaries as well as the Notarial Fund for the vocational training of specialists in the field of administration of justice,
- the Chamber of Auditors and the Chamber of Tax Consultants for the vocational training of specialists in the field of auditing and tax consulting,
- the Chamber of Doctors, Dentists, Veterinarians and Pharmacists for the vocational training of specialists in the health professions.
Further responsibilities, e.g. for bodies under public law as well as for churches and other religious communities, are regulated in the Vocational Training Act (BBiG).
What are the fees?
As a rule, the competent authorities charge a lump sum for the confirmation of the apprenticeship period in accordance with the schedule of fees.
What else should I know?
For data protection reasons, the request for confirmation of apprenticeship periods should be made in writing. The application must be completed and sent by post or fax to the competent body.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.