Examination as a tax advisor Shortening
Those who meet the requirements can take the tax consultant examination in abbreviated form upon application. The application for abridged examination should be submitted together with the application for admission to the examination.
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the Chamber of Tax Consultants in whose district the applicant works full-time or, if the applicant does not carry out any activity, has his/her predominant residence.
This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by municipalities and the state for service providers.
- The applicant is
- Certified Public Accountant,
- sworn accountant or
- Applicant who has passed the exam as a chartered accountant or sworn accountant
Which documents are required?
- Curriculum vitae with detailed personal details and professional career
- Passport photo (not older than one year)
- certified copy of certificates
- Diplomas and certificates of formal qualifications on the statutory educational requirements for the examination as a tax advisor
- certified copy of the certificates and activity certificates of previous professional activity, in particular with information on the nature and extent of the activity in the field of taxes administered by the federal or state tax authorities
- Proof of working time
- In addition, a certificate from the Chamber of Auditors is required, which proves that the applicant is an auditor or a sworn accountant or has passed the examination as an auditor or sworn accountant.
What are the fees?
Fees are charged in accordance with the scale of fees of the competent authority. A fee must be paid to the competent body for the processing of the application for admission to the examination in abbreviated form. In addition, fees are charged for the examination.
Fee: 200,00 EURPayment in advance: NoEntrance fee
Fee: 1000,00 EURPayment in advance: NoExamination fee
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.
Applications / forms
The application for authorisation shall be requested from the competent body in writing or orally.
If admission is refused, the action before the Finance Court is admissible.
Technically approved by
Chamber of Tax Consultants Lower Saxony