For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Imports, transits, exports and intra-Community movements under animal health and food legislation: authorisation

For import, transit and, in some cases, for export and intra-Community movements of animals and animal products in accordance with Paragraph 1 of the Intra-Community Movement And Import and Transit of Animals and Goods (BmTierSSchV) as well as goods that may be carriers of contagious substances, you need a permit.

This shall not apply to animals and goods originating in a third country accompanied by a certificate for which there is no authorisation requirement.

Authorisation may not be granted where there is a fear of the spread of animal disease.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page