For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Apply for permission for an embryo collection or semen collection centre

If you want to operate an embryo collection unit or an insemination centre in the field of animal breeding, you need a permit.

The authorisation shall be valid for the respective embryo collection unit or semen collection centre with its parts of the holding and for the animal species approved by the competent authority. It is usually granted for 10 years.

This permit can be applied for at the Lower Saxony Chamber of Agriculture (LWK).

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page