For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Life partnership repeal

A civil partnership may be annulled by the court under certain conditions

For the application to the competent district court - Family Court - please contact a lawyer. Your partner does not need legal representation if he or she agrees to the annulment and does not wish to make any applications

The judicial procedure examines whether any of the grounds for annulment have been found.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page