Vaccine damage: recognition
Have you suffered damage to your health as a result of a vaccination or other measure of specific prophylaxis? Has this vaccination been publicly recommended, prescribed or required by law, or carried out on the basis of international health regulations?
Then, because of the vaccine damage and because of the health and economic consequences of the injury, you can receive care on request in accordance with the Act on the Care of Victims of War (BVG).
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the Oldenburg branch of the Lower Saxony State Office for Social Affairs, Youth and Family.
Which documents are required?
- Please attach birth certificate or present your identity card or passport when submitting your application in person.
- Confirmation of registration
- Proof of nationality (unless German citizenship)
- For non-EU applicants: proof of your legal residence
- any medical documents in your possession (e.g. Opinion )
- If applicable, power of attorney, supervisor card or certificate of appointment
- Vaccination certificate / vaccination book / vaccination certificate
What are the fees?
There are no fees.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There are no deadlines to be observed. In order to receive care from the onset of the injury, the application must be made within one year of vaccination.
Applications / forms
What else should I know?
Further information can be found on the website of the State Office for Social Affairs, Youth and Family.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony State Office for Social Affairs, Youth and Family
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.