Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.


If you wish to purchase, transport or handle explosive substances for non-commercial purposes, you will need regulatory approval.

This may be limited in content and space and may be subject to conditions insofar as this is necessary to prevent dangers, disadvantages or nuisances for third parties. Authorisation is normally granted for a period of five years.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the administrative office of the district and the district-free city.

Which documents are required?

  • Certificate of safety
  • Proof of expertise
  • Proof of need

What are the fees?

Fees will be charged. These vary on a case-by-case basis. Information on the amount of the fee can be obtained from the appropriate body.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the appropriate body.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Further Links

Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.