For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Explaining the common concern

A declaration of concern must be certified in public. You can do this with the Youth Office responsible for you or for a fee at a notary or notary. In the event of a dispute, only the Family Court can set aside declarations of custody. It is therefore advisable to seek advice on the rights and obligations arising from the declaration of custody.

Recognition of paternity is a prerequisite for a joint declaration of custody. If you have not already done so, you can explain paternity and custody together at the Youth Office.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page