For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Family name change

If a change of surname is desired outside the rules of civil law (i.e. not, for example, in the case of marriage or divorce), it must be requested as a change of name under public law to the competent authority.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page