For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Deaf money

In Lower Saxony, no deaf money is paid. In a few federal states, as a deaf person, you receive an earless allowance upon request to compensate for additional expenses if they are domiciled in one of these Länder.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page