For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Compensation for civil service damage: grant

Caution: The content of this service is out of date. An update is currently being carried out by the Federal Ministry of the Interior.

Civil service is the most common form of military service. It usually includes activities in the social environment, such as in hospitals, nursing homes, in ambulance and ambulance transport or in the care of the disabled.

A civil servant who has suffered damage to his service shall, upon request, receive care under the Civil Service Act after the end of the civil service because of the health and economic consequences.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page