Applying for permission to perform fumigations
If you want to carry out fumigation, you must apply for a permit from the competent authority.
The competent authority will review your application and then provide you with feedback. If the test is successful, you will be granted permission to perform fumigation.
You must apply for a permit to carry out fumigations by e-mail or post to the competent authority.
- You submit the necessary documents to the competent authority.
- The competent authority will check your documents and give you feedback.
- Certificate of competency
- Certificate of competence
- the personnel and safety equipment necessary for the activities
- Compliance with the relevant occupational health and safety regulations
- Proof of the employer's reliability
Which documents are required?
- Description of the intended applications of fumigation
- Indication of the active substances to be used
- Proof that the company's spatial and safety equipment is sufficient and suitable for the planned fumigations
- Copy of the certificates of competence of the qualified persons
- Copy of the certificates of competency issued by the holders of the certificate
- Police clearance certificate of document type O
What are the fees?
- Remedies of the respective country
Technically approved by
Ministry of the Environment, Energy and Climate Action
Professionally released on
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.