Applying for recognition as a certified specialist for employment and career promotion
The examination for the recognised advanced training qualification Certified Specialist for Employment and Career Promotion is intended to prove the expansion of professional competence aimed at career advancement.
The examination is carried out by the competent authority. By expanding the professional capacity to act, the Certified Specialist for Employment and Career Promotion should be able to carry out person-centred vocational training and employment measures as well as work-related measures for disabled people in order to enable them to participate in working life.
Successfully passing the exam leads to the recognised advanced training qualification "Certified Specialist for Employment and Career Promotion".
The application for admission to this training course can be submitted electronically to the competent authority. As a rule, the applications are received and forwarded by the training body.
The competent authority examines the relevant data and documents in accordance with the Vocational Training Act.
If necessary, the responsible office will contact you via the training centre for queries, requests for additional documents or rectification of deficiencies.
At the end of the procedure, you will receive a letter of admission from the competent authority. At the same time, the training centre receives a notification of admission and costs. The responsible examination board will be informed by the training body, if necessary with documents relevant to the examination as an order for the examination to be taken.
Who should I contact?
Lower Saxony State Office for Social Affairs, Youth and Family
Auf der Hude 2
1) You have a permanent residence in Lower Saxony or are employed by an employer in Lower Saxony.
You can prove the necessary qualification in various ways:
a) You have successfully passed a final examination in accordance with the Vocational Training Act or you can provide evidence of a final examination in a training occupation recognised in accordance with the Crafts Code with at least two years of relevant professional experience following it.
b) You can prove that you have successfully passed your final examination in a health profession regulated on the basis of a professional licensing law or a three-year profession in the health and social care sector regulated by state law. In both cases, you will need at least two years of relevant professional experience.
c) You can prove that you have successfully completed a relevant university degree and that you have at least two years of relevant professional experience following it.
d) You can prove that you have at least six years of professional experience.
2) With regard to the required professional experience, you must provide evidence of six months in areas of responsibility that are significantly related to the tasks of a certified specialist for employment and career promotion.
3) You may also be admitted to the examination if you provide credible evidence by submitting certificates or in any other way that you have acquired skills, knowledge and abilities that are comparable to your professional capacity and which justify admission to the examination.
Which documents are required?
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Proof of vocational training and at least two years of professional experience
- or proof of a successfully passed final examination in a health care profession regulated on the basis of a professional licensing law
- or proof of a successfully passed final examination in a three-year occupation in the health and social services sector regulated by state law and a subsequent relevant professional practice of at least two years
- or proof of successfully completed relevant university studies and at least two years of relevant professional experience following it
- or proof of at least six years of professional experience
- 6 months of professional experience to be proven must be substantially related to the tasks of a skilled worker for employment and career promotion.
- Project work, if already known
What are the fees?
Fee: 330,00 EURPayment in advance: NoCash Register: wird im Gebührenbescheid genanntThe fees are to be paid after a fee notice has been sent. The amount of 330 euros is divided into 300 euros examination fee and 30 euros admission fee.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Registration for the examination must be made in writing or in electronic form to the competent authority at least six weeks before the start of the respective examination.
2 to 4 weeks
Applications / forms
Forms available: No
Written form required: Yes
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No
The applicant will receive an appealable decision. This can be used to bring an action before the Administrative Court.
In case of doubt, the competent authority will refer the case to the competent examination board for further decision. The applicant will receive submission information about this.
What else should I know?
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Labour, Health and Equality
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.