Take the further education examination in taxation
You can take examinations for the following degrees: Tax Specialist, Salary Assistant, Accounting and Controlling, Agriculture and Forestry as well as Digitization and IT Processes.
Before you decide to take a further education examination, you should seek advice from the competent authority on the examination admission requirements and, if necessary, take advantage of preparatory training offers.
- In order to be admitted, submit an application for admission to the examination with the competent authority.
- After successful admission to the advanced training examination, you will receive a summons to the written examination. Written and oral events usually take place on different days.
- You will receive the invitation to the oral examination after passing the written examination. The result of the written examination will be communicated to you in the summons.
- At the test site, you must identify yourself as an authorized participant with proof of identity and the summons letter.
- If you have taken part in the oral examination of the advanced training examination, you will usually receive an immediate notification as to whether you have passed the advanced training examination.
- After your overall result has been determined by the examination board, it will be transmitted to the responsible body. Your examination certificate will then be issued and sent to you.
- The admission requirements differ according to the desired training qualification and are listed in the corresponding ordinance
- As a rule, a professionally suitable vocational training is necessary
- Depending on the degree sought, a certain amount of professional experience may be required
Which documents are required?
- Completed application
- Copy of the vocational qualification certificate
- Confirmation of industry-typical activities with duration and weekly hours. by the employer
- Official photo ID for identification during the examination
What are the fees?
Fee: 280,00 - 410,00 EURPayment in advance: No
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Consultation Period: 3 MonthsThe registration deadline for the final examination is approximately three months before the first examination date. The exact registration deadline can be obtained from the responsible regional office.
Processing Time: 2 - 3 MonthsThe entire procedure of the advanced training examination after the registration deadline for admission, invitation, execution of all parts of the examination, determination of results and issuance/dispatch of the examination certificate takes approx. six months and depends on the desired advanced training examination and the examinations specified therein.
- Regulations may vary depending on the federal state
- Objection to the competent body
- Detailed information on how to lodge an objection can be found in the "Notice of non-admission" and the "Notification of failure to pass the advanced training examination"
What else should I know?
By successfully passing the final examination, you will achieve an educational qualification at levels 5-6 in the German Qualifications Framework.
Technically approved by
Chamber of Tax Consultants Lower Saxony
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.